On September 28th 2017 in Kazan there will be the Fifth Partnership "Medicines of Russia — to interdisciplinary dialogue" — a mutual project of the Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tatarstan and the Association of the Russian Pharmaceutical Manufacturers.
The key theme of the Partnership: «Legislative novels in the field of medicines provision. Government purchases. Law enforcement practice in the regions»
At the event it is planned to discuss:
• Creation of an informational and analytical system of monitoring and control in the field of procurement of medicines for provision of government and municipal needs (IAS). Formation of a database of reference prices.
• Reforming the pricing system, switching to the indicative method of calculating the prices of medicines for the VEM (vital and essential medicines) list. Risks of the large scale re-registration of prices in 2017-2018.
• Topical issues of determining the substitutability of drugs.
• Preliminary results of the participants of the pilot project on medicines marking and the prospects for scaling the project for all medicines.
• Innovations of legislation in the field of civil turnover of medicines at the market. Cancellation of certification (declaration) of conformity.
• Regulatory framework for regulating the circulation of medicines for the Member States of the EAEU. Trends in the development of a united medicines market.
More than 300 specialists of the pharmaceutical industry will take part in the Partnership. Among the speakers are representatives of the FAS Russia, the Ministry of Health of Russia, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, Roszdravnadzor, the producers of medicines and medical devices, as well as the heads of the territorial departments of the FAS, Healthcare authorities, government procurement committees, analytical and legal companies. The event is actively covers in regional and federal media. We invite companies to participate as business partners and would like to express confidence that mutual work will contribute to the successful implementation of this project.
We invite everyone to participate in the Fifth Partnership, which will be held on September 28th 2017 in the educational and methodological center of FAS Russia (Kazan, Orenburg tract, 24, Hall "Conference-Hall").
Please inform us about your participation in Partnering by sending an application to us no later than September 5th 2017 to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For more information, please contact
by phone: + 7 (495) 231 42 53
+ 7 903 529 24 99
Gulnara Nailievna Dolotkazina