On September 25, a lively discussion of experts from the pharmaceutical industry and medicine with representatives of the legislative and executive authorities will take place on the most pressing issues of drug supply to the population in online and offline formats. The forum is held in a mixed format: offline on the site of the Kaliningrad region and online on the zoom platform and YouTube channel. Registration is required. Access strictly by link, which will be sent to you automatically in response to the application. This is due to technical capabilities. To date, about 150 people have applied for participation. Hurry up and register today for an interdisciplinary consultation. We value your opinion in matters of drug supply to the population.
Topics for discussion:
• Improvement of legislation in the field of drug circulation
• Regulatory novelties. Procurement of unregistered medicinal products
• Prompt response of the state in matters of drug supply during a pandemic
• Modernization of the drug supply system for citizens and the prospects for the implementation of pilot projects in certain constituent entities of the Russian Federation
• Creation of a federal center for planning and organizing drug supply for citizens. Powers of the state institution "Federal Center for Medicinal Products".
• Violation of antitrust laws and counteractions towards cartels in the pharmaceutical market
• Regional features of drug supply in a pandemic
• Improving the efficiency of state procurement, strengthening regulatory mechanisms and rational use of drugs
• Litigation on disputes related to the purchase of medicines
• Clinical and pharmacological experience in the use of drugs
• The state of the pharmaceutical market and making forecasts for 2020-2021. Rise or Fall?
Their participation in the forum was confirmed by: Deputy of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation Alexander Petrov; Tatyana Kusayko, member of the Federation Council Committee on Social Policy; Elena Maksimkina, Director of the Department of Pharmaceutical Provision and Regulation of the Circulation of Medical Devices, Ministry of Health of Russia; Vitaly Omelyanovskiy, General Director of the Federal State Budgetary Institution "Center for expertise and quality control of medical care" of the Russian Ministry of Health; Daria Starykh, Deputy Head of the Health Control Department of the FAS Russia; President of the Professional Medical Association of Clinical Pharmacologists of St. Petersburg Alexander Hadzhidis and other experts.
Recall, that the Partnering “Medicines of Russia — for an interdisciplinary dialogue” was launched in 2013. Since 2018, the forum has been held in the amber capital with the support of the Ministry of Health of the Kaliningrad Region.
Media partners of the event: GMP news, Pharma RF, Moscow pharmacies, Komsomolskaya Pravda, Regions of Russia, Remedium, the scientific journal “Development and Registration of Medicines”, and the Pro Business TV channel.