The conference “Future of the formation of the single EAEU market: National and legal aspects of the member countries and its application” will take place under the roof of the exhibition INNOPROM-2016 in Ekaterinburg on June 13. The conference is organized by the Association of Russian Pharmaceutical Manufacturers.
India, a country with a great economic potential, acts as the partner of the Russian main industrial exhibition. Representatives of the department of development of pharmaceutical and medical industry of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia together with pharmaceutical companies of Russia and India and industry experts are invited to participate in the conference.
Agenda of the conference:
• Future work and development of the single pharmaceutical market of the EAEU with respect to nationals pharmaceutical development programs. Mechanisms of promotion trade chain for locally produced medicines.
• Future cooperation between Russian and Indian pharmaceutical producers wishing the EAEU market.
• Inspection of pharmaceutical production facilities of the companies that supply the EAEU market
• Aspects of national legal basis that regulate trade of medicines
• Stimulation of competitive environment within the pharmaceutical market of the EAEU. Cooperation between authorities and business
The conference will take place at the INNOPROM-2016 exhibition in Ekaterinburg on June 13, 2016.
ARPM welcomes manufacturers, experts, and industry professionals to participate in the conference!
For more information contact
The Association of the Russian Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
+ 7 (495) 231 42 53